The Senior Team Manager is responsible for the:• Administration and management of the team. • Comply with the Clubs’ Code of Behaviour for Administrator/Players/Coaches. The position is ideal for a University Student studying Sports related courses.
Responsibilities and Duties
Responsible to:The Team Manager is responsible to the team Coach and Senior Football Committee and reports to the Senior and Assistant coach.
Responsibilities and Duties The Senior Team Manager has a variety of responsibilities including and not limited to:
General• Report any problems that may arise amongst team members, parents, the coach and supporters to the Senior and Assistant Coach.
• Ensure all equipment is safe and report any defects to the Coach and the Pascoe Vale FC Committee.• Ensure all welfare and safety requirements for the team are met.
• Ensure all training equipment is out on training days under the instructions of the senior coaching staff.
Qualifications and Skills
Knowledge, Skills, Experience and Requirements• Strong interpersonal and oral communication skills including the ability to effectively liaise with players, coaches and administrators
.• Strong organisational skills.
• Sound knowledge of the rules the competition.
• Sound knowledge of the National Premier League of Victoria By-Laws.
• Current First Aid Accreditation. (preferred but not essential)
Benefits and Perks
Great opportunity for University Students who are currently studying Sports Management.
Includes Free Food.
Great team enviroment.
Become apart of the National Premier League of Victoria (one tier below the A League)
Job Type: Part-time
Send you resume to The Secretary email@example.com