EVENT MANAGEMENT - INTERNSHIP
Position : Pascoe Vale Football Club Internship Program
Department : Events
Remuneration : Voluntary (140 hrs) + honorarium
Location : CB Smith Reserve , Jukes Road Fawkner
Send electronically to : firstname.lastname@example.org
Pascoe Vale Football Club (PVFC) has now consolidated itself in the National Premier League (NPL). Since 1966 The Club has prided itself on its hard working and community-focused ethos. Driven by the passion for learning, football development and the enticement of success…
The aim of the Pascoe Vale FC is to be a successful football team in the National Premier League of Victoria.
Pascoe Vale FC is currently offering up to three (3) internships in the area of sports Event Management.
The specific roles will include:
• Assisting with planning and creating the event calander, registration material and other relevant material for the event.
• Helping to co-ordinate activity registrations.
• Assisting with the planning stages of activities.
• Being an active member of the event working group.
• Event set up and pack down.
• Assembling and distributing membership packs.
• Assisting with sponsors advertising at events.
• Providing assistance to other partners where needed
• Other tasks as required.
This internship are for undergraduate students taking a Sports Event Management degree. The internship is designed to provide high performing students with valuable field experience in high performance sport.
It is expected this internship to be undertaken as part of Career and Professional Development placement and consist of minimum 140 hours. In order to fulfil the hourly requirement , the successful candidate(s) will be required for 6 hours a week for six months.
Pascoe Vale FC is going through some restructuring and opportunities could lead to further full time or in the least create some very valuable networks.