Pascoe Vale FC is in it’s 10th Year of Junior Girls and MiniRoos Girls and 4th year in senior Women’s Football. We have built slowly and maintained a sustainable and consistent growth in female football.
Girls teams, coached by certified coaches, have a big emphasis on development and growth for young footballers.
Here in these impressionable ages is where our coaches build confidence and skills in players, so they can enjoy training and games.
Our coaches are the right balance of development, nurturing, whilst bringing the best out of their players.
Pascoe Vale FC has pledged to grow the girl’s and women’s teams over the coming years, and to make it one of the strongest female clubs in Melbourne.
As a Club, we will be:
- Actively recruiting players
- Providing the best possible training and coaching under leadership and encouragement of our experienced coaching staff
The 2021 Program benefits include:
- 8-week pre-season training program starting early February
- 2 training sessions per week, over the 18-week winter season delivered by licensed coaches
- Sunday matches
- Additional matches in external competitions
- Umbro Kit bag worth $300 per player
- Dedicated Coaching Program developed by our Technical Director
- Holiday camp credit for our School Holiday Camps
Miniroos – Girls – $820
Sportsmart Junior Girls – $820
Senior Women’s – $0
As we look forward to the next season, we hope that whether you are brand new, experienced, young or older, you can be a part of this too. If you wish to be part of our next season fill out the expression of interest form below.